Orvis Women's Mid Mountain Flannel Shirt 2024
Inspired by workwear and driven by comfort, our Mid Mountain Flannel Shirt’s soft, temperature-regulating, eco-conscious brushed fabric is infused with stretch for easy movement that works as hard as you play. Made with post-consumer plastics and crushed oyster shells, MarinoWul+™ performance fiber wicks away moisture, promoting breathable comfort while blending strength and softness that easily goes from chores to chill time. OutSmart® Fresh odor control keeps you feeling confident after a day of fishing, hiking, gardening, or playing with your pup—and it cuts down on laundry. Triple-needle stitching ensures years of reliable service. Finished with pearlized snap closures and a button-through chest pocket. Active Fit, shaped to contour your figure without restricting.
57% Cotton/40% recycled polyester/3% spandex. Washable. Imported.
- Brushed flannel flannel feels supersoft and warm, performs like a technical shirt, and is loaded with style
- Wear on its own or over your favorite tee
- Thermoregulating MarinoWul+™, made with post-consumer plastics and reclaimed oyster shells, wicks moisture and dries fast
- OutSmart® Fresh odor control for more wears between laundry day
- Triple-needle stitching adds durability where it counts
- Finished with a pearlized snap front and cuffs and one chest pocket with slot for holding your shades
- Active Fit, shaped to contour your figure without restricting