Some of our favorites!
686 Men's Everywhere Pant - Slim Fit 2021
The best selling do-it-all packable 10 pocket pant, perfect for the go-everywhere, do-everything traveler who doesn’t want to sacrifice style.
- Stretch Nylon Fabric
- Fabric Makeup: Durable 92% Nylon/8% Spandex Stretch Fabric + DWR
- DWR (Durable Water Repellency) Water & Stain Resistant Finish
- Breathable Fabric and Design
- 10 Pocket Design
- Innie + Outie Waist Drawcord (Drawcord Ends Adjust Inside or Outside the Waistband)
- Side Zipper Vent Pocket + Packable into Mesh Bag
- Belt Loop Stash Pocket
- RFID Blocking Pocket to Protect Your Credit Cards
- Hidden Back Card Pockets
- Coin Pocket
- Crotch Gusset for Added Mobility
- Reinforced Buttonhole
- Reinforced Pocket Openings
- Signature Red Internal Cuff Chain Stitching
- UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) 40+
- All Seams Sewn with Durable Duracore™ Thread
- Size 30: 30" Inseam (13½" Leg Opening)
- Size 32: 32" Inseam (14" Leg Opening)
- Size 34: 32" Inseam (14½" Leg Opening)
- Size 36: 34" Inseam (15" Leg Opening)
- Size 38: 34" Inseam (15½" Leg Opening)
Roots Outdoor is one of my favorite places to shop. The have great gear for everyday outdoor wear as well as gear for more adventurous activities. Nick and his team are the best help to find what you are looking for. And chances are... if they don't have it, they can get it. Every time I see they have something new, I end up calling or going by to buy something.
Roots Outdoor is more to me than just a retail store - it's a part of the community. My community.
- It's the people. I've known the "Roots Family" for several years and my relationship with the extended family goes all the way back to my childhood. That's the beauty of growing up and living in a small town.
- It's the giving back. Roots is always looking for ways to contribute and give back to the community and the city of Statesville.
- It's the name. Roots is more than just a name to me. It's a reminder that MY roots are here, my family's roots are here in Iredell County and I'm proud of that. I will always support this awesome small town business and I want it to thrive and be a fabric of this community.
- And yes, it's also the retail store. Roots carries the brands and the styles that I love and always look forward to going in and seeing what's new for each season. I'd much rather support and shop local than a large chain retail store.
- That's what Roots means to me.
Roots CARES. They are rocking it as a business with the latest and greatest brands. I shop at Roots for gear and apparel and love the personal attention they provide... but they do so much more. They develop wonderful partnerships and their dedication to our schools, families and community is evident in all aspects of their service, a service that reaches far beyond their storefront.
Roots Outdoor is a veteran/family owned business that is here to share our love for the outdoors with our community, family and friends. Roots has been a dream since the founder Nick fell in love with snowboarding in the mid 90's. After spending 8 years in Alaska and the Pacific Northwest, that love and passion for the outdoors grew stronger. With the help of his wife, Amy and a long time friend and former employer, Doug Roberts, the dream started to come true. Roots Outdoors mission is to give the people of our community and around the country a place to get quality clothing and gear while maintaining the small town mom and pop feel. We are here for the community. Our brands are a reflection of the wants and needs of our customers and we aim to tailor our inventory every year to better satisfy our shoppers. From the beginning, Roots has stocked the shelves in Statesville, NC with quality, well made products from brands that have a history of going above and beyond to satisfy the end consumer. Brands like Patagonia, Burton, North Face, Sorel, On Running, Dakine, Kuhl, and Smith Optics just to name a few. But what good are brands like these if you don't put them to the test. Being only and hour from the NC mountains and minutes from Lake Norman, we also wanted to provide a service that allowed locals to explore snow and water sports with a little more convenience. Roots provides equipment rentals for those that are just wanting to dip their toe in the water or snow to see if they like it. Ski and snowboard rentals are available during the winter months and Stand up paddle boards are available in the summer. Come visit us at Roots Outdoor!