Orvis Women's Mad River Sherpa Fleece Quarter-Snap 2024
With a vintage vibe inspired by bluebird days on the mountain, Orvis's Mad River sherpa fleece quarter-snap pullover is ready for any adventure from a shoulder-season hike to campfire cocktails. Unlike other sherpas out there, Orvis's lofty, richly textured fleece is made from bluesign®-approved recycled polyester with a smooth stretch cotton knit lining for the ultimate in comfort and freedom of movement. Recycled polyester lines the sleeve for comfort over layers. Ripstop nylon zip chest pocket combines with contrasting trim on the zippered kanga pocket and body for a pop of color. One of our favorites for hanging out at the campfire and long walks with the pup. Active Fit, shaped to contour your figure without restricting.
Recycled polyester/cotton/spandex/nylon. Washable. Imported.
- bluesign®-approved recycled polyester sherpa fleece with smooth stretch cotton lining matches you move for move for complete freedom of motion
- Sleeves are lined with recycled polyester to slide easily over layers
- NATULON® YKK® zippers and taping are made from recycled post-consumer plastic
- Using materials made from recycled products lowers greenhouse gas emissions and uses less water and energy
- Contrasting trim and details add a pop of color
- One zip chest pocket and a zip kanga pocket keep small essentials secure
- Active Fit, shaped to contour your figure without restricting