Orvis Women’s Mad River Sherpa Fleece Vest 2024
With a vintage vibe inspired by bluebird days on the mountain, Orvis's Mad River sherpa fleece vest is ready for any adventure from a shoulder-season hike to campfire cocktails. Unlike other sherpas out there, our lofty, richly textured fleece is made from bluesign®-approved recycled polyester with a smooth stretch cotton knit lining for the ultimate in comfort and freedom of movement. Ripstop nylon zip chest pocket combines with contrasting trim on the zip hand pockets and body for a pop of color. One of Orvis's favorites for hanging out at the campfire and long walks with the pup. Active Fit, shaped to contour your figure without restricting.
Recycled polyester/cotton/spandex/nylon. Washable. Imported.
- bluesign®-approved recycled polyester sherpa fleece shell is better for the planet
- Smooth stretch cotton lining matches you move for move for complete freedom of motion
- NATULON® YKK® zippers and taping are made from recycled post-consumer plastic
- Using materials made from recycled products lowers greenhouse gas emissions and uses less water and energy
- Contrasting trim and details add a pop of color
- Thee zip pockets keep small essentials secure
- Active Fit, shaped to contour your figure without restricting