Orvis Women’s Horseshoe Hills Jacket 2024
Silky-smooth, lightweight, and with new, eco-conscious updates, the Horseshoe Hills full-zip jacket will keep you toasty warm without any bulk, thanks to a gridded fleece interior that traps body heat and wicks away perspiration for dry comfort. The YKK® NATULON Plus® zippers on the front and two handwarmer pockets sport teeth made from recycled plastic, and the zipper trim uses yarn made from GRS-certified (Global Recycling Standards) suppliers while bluesign®-certified recycled polyester in the blend helps divert post-consumer plastic from landfills and waterways. Reach for it for a foliage hike, a crisp morning run with the dog, or cheering on your all-star from the sidelines. Elastic thumb loops concealed inside the cuff keep the sleeve down and prevent bunching for comfort under layers. Active Fit, shaped to contour your figure without restricting.
70% recycled polyester/25% polyester/5% spandex. Washable. Imported.
- Temperature-control air pockets trap body heat for warmth
- Wicks moisture for dry comfort
- bluesign®-certified factories operate more efficiently, reducing water, energy, and chemical usage
- Eco-friendly fleece is made with 65+ recycled plastic bottles plus recycled clothing
- YKK® NATULON Plus® zippers are made with recycled plastic and trim made with yarn from GRS-certified (Global Recycling Standards) suppliers
- Two handwarmer zip pockets hold phone or small essentials
- Thumb loops prevent the sleeves from bunching under layers
- Active Fit, shaped to contour your figure without restricting