Orvis Men's Hemp Recycled-Poly Shirt Jacket 2024
One tough layer, Orvis's performance twill Hemp Recycled-Poly Shirt Jacket is woven in a sustainable blend that’s tough enough to handle everything the outdoors can throw at it. Hemp fiber is stronger than cotton, naturally resists odors, breathes well, and holds up through the most rigorous use. Perfectly weighted to layer over any of Orvis's fishing shirts, it features reinforced forearms and a straight hem with side vents for comfort and mobility. Outfitted with two button-through chest pockets, spread collar, and sunglasses cleaner hidden in the hem. Active Fit.
Hemp/recycled polyester. Washable. Imported.
- Perfectly weighted shirt jacket layers easily
- A sustainable 5.1-oz. blend of hemp and recycled poly
- Hemp fiber is stronger than cotton, naturally resists odors, breathes well, and holds up through the most rigorous use
- Reinforced forearms for lasting durability
- Straight hem with side vents for comfort and mobility
- Sunglasses cleaner hidden in hem
- Two button-through chest pockets secure valuables
- Spread collar