Orvis Men's Flat Creek Tech Flannel 2024
Orvis's eco-friendly Flat Creek Tech Flannel is the ultimate performance shirt. Orvis combined the fabric from Orvis's original Flat Creek Tech Flannel Shirt with the two-chest pocket body of Orvis's Mid Mountain Tech Flannel Shirt. The result is a shirt that’s incredibly soft and comfortable, and has the classic look of flannel shirts you love. Orvis blended MarinoWul+™ with cotton and spandex to create an eco-blend that is then brushed to a soft hand. Made from recycled polyester, MarinoWul+ is a moisture-wicking, breathable, temperature-regulating fiber that’s also bluesign® certified. The cotton provides the softness and the spandex gives the shirt an easy stretch. The pencil hole on the right pocket is the perfect spot to park your sunglasses; adjustable cuffs provide just the right fit. Hidden button-down collar prevents flyaways. Active Fit.
Cotton/recycled polyester/spandex. Washable. Imported.
- Incredibly soft, high-tech, wrinkle-resistant, eco-friendly flannel shirt
- Blend of cotton, MarinoWul+, and spandex
- bluesign certified
- MarinoWul+ is a moisture-wicking, breathable, temperature-regulating fiber made from recycled plastic bottles and “nanoized” oyster shells
- Eco-blend fabric is brushed to a soft hand
- 5–7 plastic bottles are recycled for each shirt
- Cotton provides softness, poly wicks moisture away, and spandex gives the shirt an easy stretch
- Two chest pockets; one with pencil holder
- Treated with OutSmart® Fresh for odor control and less need to launder
- Hidden button-down collar prevents flyaways
- Adjustable cuffs