Orvis Men's First Frost Crewneck 2024
When the season's first frost hits, especially early as it does in Vermont’s wintery Northeast Kingdom, it’s time to pull out Orvis's best cold weather clothing and gear, and Orvis's adventure-ready First Frost Graphene crewneck shirt is top on Orvis's list. Orvis constructed it out of thermal-regulating Graphene, the strongest, thinnest, toughest fabric Orvis could find. This wonder material is derived from carbon and is incredibly efficient at heat management and distribution. The result is a shirt that manages to keep you warm when it’s cold and keep you fresh when the going gets active. Its unmatched moisture wicking and thermal regulation provide all-day comfort across a range of conditions. The classic crewneck design, with raglan sleeves, is ready for all your cold-weather adventures. UPF 30. Active Fit.
Polyester. Washable. Imported.
- Adventure-ready crewneck constructed of thermal-regulating Graphene
- Carbon-based material is the strongest, thinnest, toughest material in the world
- Heat dissipation similar to the one the human body radiates
- Shirt keeps you warm when it’s cold and fresh when the going gets active
- Unmatched moisture wicking and thermal regulation provide all-day comfort across a range of conditions
- UPF 30 protects from 97% of sun’s rays
- Raglan sleeves for improved range of motion