Darn Tough Kid's Polar Bear Over-the-Calf Midweight Ski & Snowboard Sock 2024
- Kids' over the calf socks average 13 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Flex windows remove material in strategic areas to create a sock that's less bulky and really moves with you.
- Darn Tough close every toe on their socks using their True Seamless™ technology for an ultra smooth feel that's kid-approved.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at Darn Tough's VT-based Mills - They can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These cushioned socks have warm terry loops underfoot and a special shin pad designed to protect legs from ski and snowboard boot pressure.
- Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
- 51% Nylon 46% Merino Wool 3% Lycra Spandex
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|S||9 - 11.5||8-29||8.5 - 11|
|M||12 - 2.5||30-34||11.5 - 2|
|L||3 - 6||34 - 38||2.5 - 5.5|