Burton Women's Lalik Winter Jacket 2024
Behind the Product
Long and Loaded with Rider-Designed Features
Spend more time riding and less time fussing. The women's Burton Lalik 2L Jacket is cut long for the coverage to keep you warm on cold lift rides and through full days of riding. Layer as needed, and adjust for fit and temp regulation, so you're good to go from first tracks to the final run.
Two-layer DRYRIDE fabric with taped critical seams is waterproof, breathable, and quick to dry.
Built-in Climate Control
The Living Lining® reacts to your body temperature, accelerating moisture wicking when you're hot and retaining warmth when you're cold for balanced comfort all day long.
Rider Dialed Features
Everything about this jacket is tuned for dedicated riding including zip vents for temperature regulation, an adjustable hood, and a cinching drawcord along the waist.
The Right Pockets
You're covered for pockets with fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets, a warm pocket for a mobile device, and a sleeve pass pocket, plus an easy-access dump pocket on the inside.
Low Environmental Impact
Bluesign® approved materials reduce impact on humans and the planet during manufacturing.
- Regular Fit
- Features + Tech
- Drawcord Cinch at Waist
- YKK® Zippers
- Fulltime Hood with Front and Rear Adjustment
- Interior Mesh Dump Pocket
- Microfleece Lined Handwarmer Pockets with Hook-and-Loop Closure
- Therma-Pocket to Keep your Device Warm
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets with Microfleece Lining
- Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Pit Zip™ Vents
- DRY-RIDE 2-Layer Polyester Dobby Fabric Blocked with DRY-RIDE 2-Layer Printed Plain Weave Fabric [Sediment / True Black]
- DRY-RIDE 2-Layer Polyester Dobby Fabric [Elderberry, Kelp, True Black]
- Living Lining™ Mapped with Taffeta
- Lifetime Warranty
- PFC-free DWR