The North Face Girl's Mountain View Tri Climate 2019
Keep your mini bundled and comfortable in the Mountain View Hooded Triclimate Jacket by The North Face. This 3-in-1 jacket is perfect for taking it slow on the bunny hill, sledding with friends at the neighborhood park, and staying warm through spring thanks to its combination of a waterproof shell and integrated fleece liner. Its two-layer DryVent shell material is fully sealed to ensure they stay dry. To keep the snow out, this jacket is equipped with a zip-in integration system (compatible with The North Face's complementing garments), hook-and-loop cuffs, and an adjustable drawcord hem. Before the snow falls, and after it melts, they can wear the cozy internal fleece on its own for comfortable warmth.
- 3-in-1 jacket to keep your mini comfortable
- Waterproof construction keeps them dry as they play in the snow
- Fleece liner provides warmth for cold days spent on the slopes
- Fleece liner can be worn alone on milder spring and fall days
- Hook-and-loop cuffs and a drawcord hem help to keep the snow out
- The jacket is zip-in-compatible with complimenting TNF garments