Patagonia Women's Capeline Light Weight Bottoms 2019
The ideal baselayer for average-to-mild winter activities, the Patagonia Capilene Lightweight Pants are Patagonia s lightest, most breathable and fastest drying first layer. Made from 100% recycled polyester with 35 SPF sun protection and a super comfortable wide waistband, the Capilene Lightweight Pants belong between you and your shell pants this season.
- 2.3-oz 100% Recycled Polyester Double Knit – Features 35-UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Regular Fit
- Polygiene® Permanent Odor Control – Polygiene® technology is a naturally occurring antimicrobial that provides effective and permanent odor control by stopping the growth of bacteria in the fabric. It’s the best-performing and most environmentally friendly anti-odor technology available.
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing.
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Elastic Waistband is Brushed for Next-to-Skin Softness
- Open grid fabric pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability, and moisture-wicking performance.
- Material:Capilene®, Polyester
- Weight Class:Lightweight
- Warranty:Limited Lifetime