Patagonia Men's Pack In Jacket 2021
A lightweight, insulated, stretchy, breathable, weather-resistant performance jacket with a recycled polyester/spandex stretch shell. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Hard-Working Yet Easy-Wearing Fabric Blend; Plus InsulationShell made with 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex solid plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; lined with 100% recycled polyester double knit with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control; insulated with 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch
Full-Length Center-Front ZipperFull-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
Pocket DetailsTwo zippered handwarmer pockets; left-front pocket doubles as a stuffsack
Weather-Sealing BindingStretch binding at center front, hem, cuffs and collar
Supporting the People Who Made This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight471 g (16.6 oz)
- Shell: 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex solid plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn