Burton Women's Lelah Insulated Jacket 2022
- Sophisticated style, just-right insulation, and bluesign® approved materials that are good for humans and the environment.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- DRYRIDE fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick-drying; Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Offers breathability for low to medium-intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- ThermacoreECO insulation [100g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long-lasting durability and all-around easy care
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with the jacket-to-pant interface; Mesh-lined, no-snag sleeve vents
- Attached Contour drop hood is helmet-compatible; Pocket-access hem cinch
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, chest pocket with hidden zipper entry, media/goggles pocket, and mesh dump pocket
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime Warranty