Burton Youth Smalls Re:Flex Snowboard Binding 2022
The kids' Burton Smalls Re:Flex Snowboard Binding offers a softer flexing, zero-compromise package for dependable all-terrain riding. Ergonomic, team-designed hi-backs join forces with pro-grade straps and plenty of cushioning to give kids the comfort and performance required for a full day on the mountain. The Re:Flex baseplate unlocks the board's true flex and feel in ways no traditional disc binding can, in a package compatible with all major snowboard mounting systems.
- BASEPLATE - Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain, Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight, Lightweight, bombproof polycarbonate baseplate construction is buttery and playful for laid-back, relaxed cruising
- HI-BACK - Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board, MicroFLAD system uses a lever and sliding plate system to set the forward lean angle of the hi-back, Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel
- ANKLE STRAP - Hammockstrap ankle strap is ultra-responsive with a stitch-less construction and minimal materials, featuring a nylon cross spine for a more direct board connection
- TOE STRAP - Supergrip Capstrap toe strap wraps over the toebox of the boot and is fully injected to reduce waste
- BUCKLES - Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for strength with a polycarbonate barrel for improved ratchet tongue life
- CUSHIONING - Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- BURTON WARRANTY - All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.