- Bio-Plastic Topsheet – One of the materials Arbor uses in their quest to eliminate harmful petroleum-based plastics from the production cycle. Made from CastorBean Oil, this eco-top sheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
Arbor Men's Foundation Snowboard 2021
The Foundation was designed to deliver amazing value and is the ideal platform to learn on and progress your snowboarding across the whole resort. Built on Arbor’s System Rocker platform to provide an incredibly forgiving, easy to control, catch-free experience. The Foundation is perfect for improving your turns, and building confidence all over the mountain.
Big Mountain: 2/5
Flex Rating: 4 out of 10
- Highland Core - Arbor'ss most versatile core, constructed with a 1:2 Poplar to Paulownia blend for super lightweight performance, durability, and return.
- Extruded Base – A tough, user–friendly extruded base that delivers ease of repair.
- Biax Glassing - A biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 2x4 10 Pack Inserts
- Grip Tech – Grip Tech creates added heel and toe contact points that dramatically improve edge control on snow and ice. The design creates a more ergonomic and direct connection to the snow for substantially improved handling and response time. The added contact points make it possible for Arbor to offer Rocker designs that hold an amazing edge, and Camber designs that provide cleaner edge performance.
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- Bio Resin – Starting with the 2020 line Arbor is proud to announce that all Powerplys and R.A.P. Topless Tech veneers will be made with Bio-Resin, a replacement for a traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to its petroleum-based equivalent).
- Three Year Warranty – Arbor stands behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty.
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned– Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of their snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
|LENGTH (cm)||RIDER WEIGHT (lbs / kg)||Binding Size||TIP / WAIST /TAIL WIDTH (cm)||EFFECTIVE EDGE LENGTH (cm)||TIP / TAIL LENGTH (cm)||SIDECUT (M) TIP /CENTER / TAIL||TAPER (cm)||REF. POINT WIDTH (in - cm)||REF. STANCE SETBACK (cm)|
|148||106-186 / 48-84||S/M||28.84 / 24.75 / 28.84||111.9||21.05 / 20.05||8.2 / 7.3 / 8.2||0||21 / 54||0|
|152||112-192 / 51-87||S/M||29.14 / 24.9 / 29.14||115.6||21.2 / 20.2||8.35 / 7.45 / 8.35||0||21 / 54||0|
|155||118-198 / 54-90||M/L||29.41 / 25.05 / 29.41||118.3||21.35 / 20.35||8.5 / 7.6 / 8.5||0||21 / 54||0|
|158||124-204 / 56-93||M/L||29.67 / 25.2 / 29.67||121||21.5 / 20.5||8.65 / 7.75 / 8.65||0||21 / 54||0|
|161||130-210+ / 59-95+||M/L||29.93 / 25.35 / 29.93||123.7||21.65 / 20.65||8.8 / 7.9 / 8.8||0||21 / 54||0|
|159MW||126-206 / 57-93||L||30.59 / 26.1 / 30.59||121.7||21.65 / 20.65||8.7 / 7.8 / 8.7||0||21 / 54||0|
|162MW||132-212+ / 60-96+||L||30.86 / 26.25 / 30.86||124.4||21.8 / 20.8||8.85 / 7.95 / 8.85||0||21 / 54||0|