- Hand dyed Ash Powerply
Arbor Men's Element Camber Snowboard 2021
The Arbor brand was launched with the Element. At their 25th Anniversary, it remains as essential to their line as it was on day one. This all-terrain snowboard continues to adopt the technology of the times without straying from its mission to be the most versatile, resort mountain-twin available, and provide amazing top-to-bottom performance. The System Camber design offers a poppy ride with crisp, fully engaged performance.
Big Mount 3/5
Flex Rating: 6 out of 10
- FSC Certified Highland II Core - A newly developed screening process has allowed Arbor to hand-select the very lightest and highest quality Paulownia from their sourcing partners. The result is a lighter, more responsive version of their FSC Certified Highland Core known for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Biax Glassing - A biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 12 Pack Inserts
- Grip Tech – Grip Tech creates added heel and toe contact points that dramatically improve edge control on snow and ice. The design creates a more ergonomic and direct connection to the snow for substantially improved handling and response time. The added contact points make it possible for Arbor to offer Rocker designs that hold an amazing edge, and Camber designs that provide cleaner edge performance.
- Uprise Fenders – 3 degrees, Deep Snow Performance, Maximum Float
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- Bio Resin – Starting with the 2020 line Arbor is proud to announce that all Powerplys and R.A.P. Topless Tech veneers will be made with Bio-Resin, a replacement for a traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to its petroleum-based equivalent).
- Three Year Warranty – Arbor stands behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty.
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned– Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of their snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Recycled ABS – When a plastic alternative is unavailable, as, in the case of ABS sidewalls, Arbor does their best to opt for a recycled material to improve the sustainability of our products.
|LENGTH (cm)||RIDER WEIGHT (lbs / kg)||Binding Size||TIP / WAIST /TAIL WIDTH (cm)||EFFECTIVE EDGE LENGTH (cm)||TIP / TAIL LENGTH (cm)||SIDECUT (M) TIP /CENTER / TAIL||TAPER (cm)||REF. POINT WIDTH (in - cm)||REF. STANCE SETBACK (cm)|
|153||114-194 / 52-88||S/M||29 / 24.95 / 29||114.4||22.3 / 21.3||8.55 / 7.65 / 8.55||0||21 / 54||0|
|155||120-200 / 54-91||S/M||29.18 / 25.05 / 29.18||116.2||22.4 / 21.4||8.65 / 7.75 / 8.65||0||21 / 54||0|
|157||122-202 / 55-92||M/L||29.35 / 25.15 / 29.35||118||22.5 / 21.5||8.75 / 7.85 / 8.75||0||21 / 54||0|
|159||128-208 / 58-94||M/L||29.53 / 25.25 / 29.53||119.8||22.6 / 21.6||8.85 / 7.95 / 8.85||0||21 / 54||0|
|161||130-210 / 59-95||M/L||29.73 / 25.35 / 29.73||121.6||22.7 / 21.7||8.9 / 8 / 8.9||0||21 / 54||0|
|158MW||124-204 / 56-93||L||30.52 / 26.05 / 30.52||121||21.5 / 20.5||8.65 / 7.75 / 8.65||0||21 / 54||0|
|162MW||136-216 / 62-98||L||30.87 / 26.25 / 30.87||124.6||21.7 / 20.9||8.85 / 7.95 / 8.85||0||21 / 54||0|
|166MW||140-220+ / 64-100+||L||31.22 / 26.45 / 31.22||128.2||21.9 / 20.9||9.05 / 8.15 / 9.05||0||21 / 54||0|