Anon Women's WM1 Snowboard Goggles + Bonus Lens 2022
The Michelle Parker WM1 Goggle with an installed MFI facemask was designed in collaboration with the professional skier herself. With a pop of color, she combined sacred geometry and film photography to capture her passion for the outdoors.
The Michelle Parker WM1 Goggle features MAGNA-TECH® Quick Lens Change Technology, making lens changes easier than ever. This design features Michelle's film photography with subtle elements of sacred geometry, all taken from inspiration for her passion for the outdoors. The Spherical lens style mimics the curvature of the human eye for superior optics, while PERCEIVE lens technology enhances contrast for the best possible definition and terrain recognition. Magnetic Face Mask Integration (MFI) seals the included Anon MFI® face mask to the goggle in one quick snap. Full perimeter channel venting ensures maximum airflow for clear, fog-free vision in all conditions. Includes an MFI® face mask, a bonus lens for cloudy conditions, a compression-molded case, and a microfiber goggle bag for storage and wiping the lenses clean.
- Women's-specific design is built to fit a slightly smaller face; Fits small and medium faces; Helmet compatible; MFI face mask, bonus lens, and microfiber goggle bag included
- MAGNA-TECH® quick lens-change technology uses magnets and up to nine points of connection to provide riders with a seamless and secure lens-to-frame seal with unsurpassed retention
- PERCEIVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain-defining clarity in just about any light condition; A hydrophobic and oleophobic coating provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
- MFI® technology (Magnetic Face Mask Integration) uses a magnetic connection to quickly seal your face mask to your goggles without obstructing ventilation for a gapless setup that seals out the elements
- No-slip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place so riders can focus on the terrain; Over-the-glasses compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- Spherical injected lens design mimics the curvature of the human eye for enhanced clarity; Integral Clarity anti-fog technology exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering crystal clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time; Wall-to-wall vision incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit
- Triple-layer face foam features two layers of foam, including a slightly denser layer closest to the face, and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit; Outlast® Fog Management face fleece absorbs, stores, and releases heat to control moisture inside the goggles and provide a higher level of anti-fog; Thermoplastic polyurethane frame is durable and lightweight but remains flexible in cold weather
- A full-perimeter vent channel maximizes airflow to bring fresh air in, and move hot air and moisture out, for clear vision
- All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase.